Chrysalis has been a State of New Hampshire - Impaired Driver Care Management Program (IDCMP) since 2013. A DWI, OUI or DUI from any state can get resolved in our program.
Steps of the Program:
1. Complete our online intake packet and upload your required documents into intake packet or into the portal. After doing online intake packet, you will be redirected to book yourself *if you have all the documents in intake packet*, or you can submit it and we will call you to let you know what you are missing so you can have the intake.
2. Have an over the phone Intake/Screening appointment to determine if you will need an assessment/evaluation.
3. If necessary, complete an over the phone or video telehealth Assessment/Evaluation to determine if you will be recommended DWI Aftercare Counseling with an IDSP.
4. Take the 20 hour IDEP (Impaired Driver Education Program) Class over zoom
5. Complete DWI Aftercare Counseling over the phone or video telehealth if required.
5. Participate in twice per month Case Management if you had an Evaluation and Counseling