Our DWI - IDCMP - Impaired Driver Care Management Program
Client Choice **Even if you have already enrolled / had an intake at another IDCMP Program**
** You can still come to Chrysalis for your Education Program **(weekend with private rooms or our weekly classes offered in Concord)
and likewise, even if you are enrolled in our IDCMP - you can do your education component at any of the other NH state approved IDCMP programs.
Simply ask your IDCMP program to do a referral for "education only". Or call us and we can help at 603-998-4210
We are different from other IDCMP programs in many ways – which has developed from an in depth assessment of what the client’s best interests and needs are; influenced by todays society, along with our many years of working with DWI clients in counseling. (Click here to read comments from our clients)
Highlights of How We Are Different:
- We are the only program in NH that offers single bedrooms with a private bathroom. (For the same cost as shared rooms at other programs). These rooms are clean, tastefully decorated, and recently renovated; complete with double beds, cable tv and wifi during your required DWI education program. (Your court paperwork outlines the IDCMP costs.) SEE PICTURES OF OUR ROOMS HERE
- We strive to make it affordable to those in need of savings – and offer 3 rooms which have 2 double beds and a shared bathroom, at a reduced rate.
- We offer 10% off intake, evaluation and counseling for our Active Duty / Veteran clients. Thank you for your service!
- We allow you to keep your cell phone during your stay.
- Our focus is treating clients with dignity and respect, and to treat our clients the way we would want to be treated. Clients are encouraged to help themselves in the kitchen, and feel like they are at home with home like classroom, dining and kitchen accommodations.
- We do not assume everyone is an alcoholic/addict - but rather we accept that everyone has a right to be individually assessed for a substance use disorder.
- We create a home-like environment in all of our spaces because we believe people thrive in their true colors in spaces and places that do not distract them from themselves.
- We do not want our education program to be like jail, rather we want to stay true to the states focus on the education component which is to be a program that focuses on the education necessary to change behaviors and choices in the future to avoid another DWI.
- We are family owned and operated. This means less people in the decision making process, and less hoops to jump thru for change. Our leader has a master’s degree in non-profit business management – however, following learning more about non-profits – it was decided that, for our agency, that dynamic is not what we want for the agency or our clients – regardless of the tax financial savings being a tax exempt non-profit.
- We are owned and operated by someone with years in the addiction counseling field, this means a more client centered approach. This program did not start in order to be a DWI class – this program started out only doing 1:1 counseling, fulfilling our desire to work with people to transform their lives. Clients reported in counseling their unhappiness with DWI programming between 2009-2012, and there appeared to be a need for a different approach than what our clients were experiencing, and so Chrysalis IDCMP was born and we started being a NH IDCMP in 2013.