Our Staff Have:
- LCMHC - (licensed clinical mental health counselor)
- MLADC's - (masters licensed alcohol and drug counselor)
- LADC's - (licensed alcohol and drug counselor) all our have masters degrees.
- Masters Degree or higher and working towards LADC/MLADC and
- Masters Degree counselors working towards their LCMHC and/or LICSW
- Recovery Coach's / Peer Support and CRSW - Certified Recovery Coaches
- Certification in Anger Management
- Certification as a SAP - Substance Abuse Professional
- Certified Christian Counselor
- Certified Mental Health Coach
- EMDR certification
- Certification in Batterer Intervention Programs
- Certified IDEP Instructors - Impaired Driver Education Providers
- IDSP for State of NH - Impaired Driver Service Providers for DWI aftercare counseling agency approved by State of NH
- Fitness Coach
- Former Law Enforcement and Veteran Staff
We currently offer Individual Counseling Sessions, for a wide variety of needs, 5 days a week, Mon-Thursday 8am-6pm and Fridays 8am-4pm.
All of our sessions are a choice of the following: in person in the Concord office, over telehealth/zoom sessions or over the telephone.
We see clients of all ages for counseling.
Our clinical staff can see clients for counseling and evaluations for Mental Health, Behavioral Health and Alcohol and Drug Use, Anger Management, Batterer Programs and for many other reasons as well.
We have been IDSP - Impaired Driver Service Providers for DWI aftercare clients needing counseling since April 2009.
We have been a NH DWI Program - IDCMP since Feb 2013.